Take the chance to hear from our curated line-up of start-ups across fashion, travel, lifestyle, sustainability, dining, beauty and more.
Working with our panel of industry experts, we will bring together a stunning schedule of speakers from start-ups disrupting their space – through tech, format, concept and more.
Our informal Stories stage will give these start-ups a voice at Decoded Future, and give you an inspiring insight into their journey – from the spark of an idea that began it, through to the process of forming and funding it, and that all-important first revenue.
It’s a process of discovery.
Our expert panel of Judges include:
- Jo Jackson, Chief Creative Officer, MADE.COM
- Olly Rzysko, Director of Marketing & Operations, Haeckels
- Ines Ures, CMO, Treatwell
- Gareth Rees-John, Multichannel Director, Miss Selfridge
- Sasha Astafyeva, Prinicpal, Felix Capital
- Tessa Mansfield, Chief Creative Officer, Stylus
- Beth Blakeman-Shead, Managing Director, Soho House & Co
- Kelly Kowal, Managing Director, Black & White, Farfetch
Why Start-up Stories?
We’ve always believed in supporting start-ups. In sharing their innovation. In helping them tell their story and be seen. In being part of their journey. And in allowing their vision and growth to inspire our audiences.
Each story lasts 5 minutes, and they will be taking place within our Experience Room throughout the breaks. Grab a coffee, gather round and listen in.
Watch this space for further announcements!
Start-ups can also exhibit at Decoded Future in our Experience Room – head here for further information on exhibiting.